pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I discovered more false allegations of "Brian's"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: I discovered more false allegations of "Brian's" Reply with quote

On the evening of Thursday, April 21, I received an invoice from the makeup artist who had worked with me at the previous TV recording session. She actually attached two invoices; one for me, and another for "Brian for CBS'. I wrote to her and told her that Brian's invoice should go to him for payment, and asked her what was up with Brian and CBS. She said that the previous week, "Brian" had had her do his makeup for a recording session with CBS.

On April 22, I received a copy of an email addressed to "Brian" via the Urangatang server in which "Brian" was arranging a pulsefmonline.com tryst.

Other facts that may be relevant or helpful

There are a ton of photos of "Brian" on the Internet. You can find them at:

http://public.fotki.com/tvbrian/
The password is: producer

"Brian" has claimed the following addresses, phone numbers, etc. in various bits of paperwork, email, etc. My guess is that the post office box may be real… although I don't know.
Addresses he has claimed were his

Pulse FM Radio
P.O. Box 321
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

Pulse FM Radio
500 East Wilson Boulevard - doesn't exist - AG Center, a tractor place, (who I spoke to) is at 510 which is at end of street- also Post office said they don't exist and my snail mail to there was returned as undeliverable

Pulse FM Radio
500 West Wilson Boulevard - my snail mail to there was returned as undeliverable

500 N. Capital Street, NE - when he booked his limo
Washington, DC 20002

1090 Vermont Ave
Washington, DC 20005
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: