pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dealings with Daniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Dealings with Daniel Reply with quote

INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY PATRICIA FORD

October 12, 2005
Bryan Ford employed by Daniel Snook/Brian Wess to :
Accent Entertainment, Inc.
700 12th Street NW
Suite 700
Washington, DC 20005

Bryan was employed as an event coordinator to help book celebrities and local bands for various venues.

October 13, 2005
Bryan, Patricia and several others were entertained by Daniel/Brian Wess at an MCI Suite - Acela Club 204 - for a Capitals Game.
During the evening Daniel/Brian Wess talked about his companies and how they have both taken off the ground and he is glad to have Bryan to assist him.

October 19 - 20, 2005
Bryan's wallet is lost/stolen. ATM card being used as well as a credit card in the name of Patricia A. Ford. Several purchases made in Frederick, MD - a town 15-20 miles from Hagerstown, MD - (Daniel Snook's home address is Hagerstown, MD)

November 2, 2005
Check dated October 24, 2005, check number 5261 drawn on M&T Bank of Baltimore $1030.44, was returned due to non-existent account. Bank of America stated that this is a fraudulent check.

November 2, 2005
Bryan receives a phone call at the office and an appearance to the office from "Tina" - she was there to repossess Daniel's vehicle

November 3, 2005
Bryan receives a phone call from "Tina". Tina stated that Bryan is working for a con artist.

November 2/3, 2005
Daniel contacted Bryan telling Bryan that as an early Christmas present Daniel has booked them on a 5 day Royal Caribbean Cruise to Bermuda out of Baltimore on the Grandeur of the Sea.

November 4, 2005
Bryan was contacted by the office manager for the office space rented at 700 12th Street, Suite 700, Washington, DC 2005. Daniel Snook has rented this space. The office manager stated that the locks to the offices had been changed and the key cards have been deactivated Daniel's checks had been returned as fraudulent checks. (Totaling several thousand dollars)

November 3 & 4, 2005
The Fords contacted Royal Caribbean Cruise Line to confirm validity of cruise. Confirmation was made that the trip was booked by Daniel through Richard Travel American Express-Hagerstown, MD 301 791-1010 and had been paid in full with a check.

November 5, 2005
Patricia Ford contacted Royal Caribbean Cruise Line to re-confirm cruise and was informed that Bryan Ford was replaced with a Michael Wink.

November 3 - 5, 2005
Information obtained and verified with Linda-Uranga Norton (previously scammed and defrauded by Daniel Snook) - website posted: www.pulsefmonline.com

November 4, 2005
Pat Ford spoke to Detective David Parr - Naples, Florida-he worked with Linda on case #05-01471 - and was fully aware of Daniel Snook/Brian Night/Brian McCoy

November 6, 2005
Pat Ford spoke to Corporal Chris Cribbs - Ft. Myers, Florida-he also stated that he was aware of Daniel - a.ka. Brian Night a.k.a. Brian McCoy. Also stated that Daniel is a "con artist"

Week of November 7, 2005
Linda Norton had been contacted by a bank and informed that Daniel opened a fraudulent account and "had done some damage" to the bank. (I believe this is Bank of America on or around 13th St. NW- Washington, DC)-(Totaling several thousand dollars)

Certified letters to Daniel's home address: 10510 Bushwillow Way-Hagerstown, MD 21740 requesting full payment on fraudulent check for $1030.44 and a second certified letter requesting $950 for paycheck.

Bryan receives voicemail message - Daniel will make good on the amount owed when he returns from his cruise. Daniel requested that Bryan contact him on Friday, November 11, 2005.

November 11, 2005
Bryan contacted Daniel. Daniel was informed of the information on file about Daniel and that Daniel was to mail the amount owed overnight in a certified check or money order.

Daniel called back stating that he would get the money on Monday, November 14, 2005 since the banks are closed on the 11th for Veteran's Day.

November 15, 2005
Pat Ford contacted Daniel on his cell phone ( 917 572-2923), stating that we will continue to pursue the amount owed $1980.44, with every avenue available to include a warrant for his arrest, information supplied to FBI and notifying his family in Hagerstown, MD of his actions.

Daniel stated that he couldn't get the money because his CPA has messed up his accounts and his account his been "frozen". I asked if it was the Bank of America account and Daniel stated yes. Daniel was informed that his finances were not my issue, being reimbursed by him was my issue and should payment not be made in full further actions will be taken.

Daniel called back to say he would mail the $1030.44 in certified check overnight, I informed Daniel that the full amount of $1980.44 is what the certified check needs to be. Daniel agreed. Daniel called back and wanted 100% reassurance from me that if he pays in full I will not proceed with any action against him to include notifying his family. I agreed. (Daniel made over 7 phone calls to my cell phone that evening). (4 messages have been saved)

November 17, 2005
8:45 AM Daniel leaves a voice mail message on my cell phone that the "full" amount is in a certified check, made out to me (Patricia Ford) and will be going out overnight. I should have the check today (November 17, 2005) unless "the truck crashes or something"

Overnight package not received - Contact Daniel -Daniel had Carol from the UPS Store in Pigeon Forge, TN return a call to me stating that the package was going out, but it would not be picked up until 5:00 PM. I would have it by 10:30 am on Friday (November 18, 2005)

November 18, 2005
Overnight package received - check amount $1400.00*** - I contacted Daniel and informed him this was not acceptable and that we were "a done deal" I no longer want to deal with him. Daniel stated that $1400 was what we had agreed upon-I emphatically stated $1400 was never discussed. Daniel stated "that's the best I can do" - I hung up. Daniel left a message on my cell phone stating that I didn't let him finish, he has the money now and will send it to me in the form of a certified check.

I am still waiting for the check.

***The certified check for $1400.00 was drawn on the bank of BB&T in Pigeon Forge, TN - I can only surmise that eventually they will be the next victims of Daniel Snook. As well as anyone else that Daniel Snook comes into contact with in Pigeon Forge, TN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: