pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I was also conned by Daniel/Brian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robinwiesner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: I was also conned by Daniel/Brian Reply with quote

My name is Robin Wiesner and I was conned by Daniel Snook - posing as a CBS executive "Brian Wess". Brian contaced Frontier Airlines (the company I work for) trying to get a media rate for some 'actors" - Daniel Snook and Jessica McKenzie" to fly from NY to LA to film a TV pilot. Long story short, I booked the tickets on Frontier and paid for them so his ACTORS could get right out to LA and of course he would send me an expense check.
Of course, after he got what he wanted, he disappeared. He quit returning my calls and emials - even though I wont and havent quit calling yet!
I found the website about him and have decided there is no way I can let this go on.
I have contacted Frontier's legal team, our reservations team, a local TV investigator, his unlce Greg who is the politican, and all other airlines. HE is blacklisted - as are all of his aliases - from flying Frontier and now all other airlines know about him too.
You see, I work in Public Relations and have extensive and deep media contacts and fortunately deep financial resources as well. I am not after Daniel for my money, I want him to stop stealing from hard working, decent people who actually WORK for a living.
I will keep everyone posted on my progress and hope you all know I have dedicated all of my spare time to finding and stopping him.
Any of you are welcome to contact me at my email address at any time - rwiesner@flyfrontier.com
Together we can stop him!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: