pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please come to the trial - May 2nd, 2006 in Hagerstown!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can you be there? Will you come
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not Sure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

LindaNorton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Please come to the trial - May 2nd, 2006 in Hagerstown!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YEEE HAAAAAA!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I just received a subpoena to appear as the complainant on May 2, at Daniel's trial. It's scheduled for 1 pm in room 1 at 36 W. Antietam Street in Hagerstown, Maryland.

I officially invite ANY and ALL -- YOU -- to come.
I'll bet our combined voice will be taken more seriously than just me vs. a VERY convincing con artist.

Linda Norton
babybear2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Linda,

I am so glad that there's going to be a trial. Yes, I will be there. We want to see him hang. Christopher's said after this is all over, he will be suing the family and him for what he did to us and of course almost destroying our good name. I hope he rots. Very Happy Very Happy Ellen
allkatz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Wish I wasn't in CA Reply with quote

Or else I'd be there...

I have a few things I'd like to do to this fella... Twisted Evil

I'll be there in spirit and probably on the phone pestering my family!!
Guerilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: For this, I will be there.... Reply with quote

I will fly in just to watch the F$#@!R burn.

I also urge everyone to who can make it to the trial to go...strength in numbers. And think how much fun it will be to watch him squirm.

The defense will have no case if as many of us as possible attend. Lets put this kid away for a long, long time.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: