pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I was the one facing jailtime...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mouse06

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: I was the one facing jailtime... Reply with quote

Well lets see where to begin, First of all my name is Chris. I met Daniel, who told me his name was "Brian Wess" through a website called myspace.com. Well he asked me out and I thought to myself well free dinner and a movie... sure why not. Well when I went out with him that night, he told me about how he was a raido dj for staions all up and down the East Coast and that he is known every where in the states of New York, PA, Maryland, and DC. Well knowing me I believed him. I never knew somebody that knew celebrities and go to all these award shows that he was telling me about. Well at this point, my parents didnt know about me.

"Brian" and I met up on a second date where he took me shopping. I only had 200 to sepnd and to think that it was on gift cards. Well anyways, A few days later he asked me if i wanted to make it permant. Well of corse I said yes. A few of my old friends met him and they loved him. But remember at this point in time my parents still didnt know about me so seeing him was going to be a problem. During the time from November 30 through December 24th, i lied to my parents inorder to see him. I would say that I was going over to a friends house and we were just going to hang out. Well I ended up in Hagerstown to see him. Now I am a good kid, I have not done anything wrong. For Christmas, he gave me a Skagen watch (which we dont know if it was stolen or not) and a check for $1500.

Well, when I was out in Cali. visiting my Aunt and Uncle I had found out that he was out there (more about that here in a minute). Well, my Aunt took me to Bank of America where the check was from to try and cash it. Well when I went in there they told me that the account had been closed. Well when I found that out, I called him immediately and told him. His excuse was that his accountant put the wrong account number on the check. My Aunt told me the whole time that he was lying to me and I wish i would have listend to her because deep down in my heart i guess i believed he was lying but you know how love affects you. It will make you believe anything. Well anyways, I came out to my parents while I was in Cali. because he had invited me to go to New York for New Years Eve because he was working a radio station and the MTV New Years Eve Party that night. Well I am glad I didnt go because I had fun with my Aunt and Uncle. I actually recently found out that he wasnt even out there while I was out there. In fact he was still in Hagerstown cheating on me.

Well anyways.. He would start making up excuses saying that he was too busy or that he was tired. Well he told me that he got a promotion for this new sitcom that was going to be on Showtime called "It's All About Ethan." I was all happy because he was going up in the world. I mean he was 22 and hes doing all this. He told me that he had to go to Paris for meetings for the sitcom.

Well he came back early and he saw me and my parents (my parents actually had suspicions of him since day one but i didn't listen to them or anybody else.)

Well I had a good job at Charles Town Races & Slots in the Terrace Dining Room as a host. I was making good money. Well, He told me he was going to get me a job with CBS Corp. as part of the promotions team where i would go to all these concerts and promote the raido station. He gave me a $600 check as a bonus for starting and took me to Buyers Stop and Go to cash it (this will not be my last time with Buyers). Well as of this huge job opportunity, i put my 2 weeks in at the track to pursue this.

Well he and I was supposed to go to FL January 27-30 to go to Disney World because i have never been there. Well he wrote me out a check for $2200 and took me to Buyers to cash it. I told him that we should just go to a regular bank and he said no because there was no banks on the road that we were going to go on. So being as stupid as I was, I went in there. The owner asked for my ID he made a copy of the check and my ID, while he was trying to get a hold of the bank, he was calling the cops. He told me that the check was no good i took my ID and the check and left. I had told "Brian" this and he called them up and told them that the check was good. The owner said that it was a big misunderstanding and to come on back to the store. So we went back and when I got there "Brian" wen t to go get gas. When I walked into the store, They had a cop there waiting for me.

I will post the rest of my story later. My hands are cramping up on me haha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
babybear2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Christopher's honest and true account about Daniel Snook Reply with quote

This is story is very true and the points are all up to date. We met Daniel and right away my husband and I had our doubts about him. We tried to tell Chris to be careful and not believe everything he is telling you, but Chris didn't listen (a normal 18 yr old reaction). He just didn't want to hear what we had to say. He believed Daniel instead of his own parents. We brought him into the world and he believed a total stranger over us. This was very upsetting to both my husband and myself. I was crying all the time and fighting with Chris about the situation. He gave up his good job at the Charlestown Racetrack because of Daniel (Brian Wess). Daniel offered him the moon and all he did was lie to Chris. He is now trying to find another job and it is very hard for him considering that was the only job that he had (worked for the Racetrack for 2 years). Just remember Chris that your Dad and Mom will always love you. (This is called unconditional love). No matter what life brings to you, just remember that we love you and we want the best for you always.

Love Always,

Mom

PS: I hope Daniel gets what he deserves because of all the people that he has conned, lied and cheated. I really hope that he rots in prison.
brisk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently me brian west also via myspace.com. only he was zach taylor an on air personality on xm satelite radio. i met him around the same time chris did and after meeting with him a few time and telling me all his meeting with celebrities and awards shows he asked me oout. and i couldnt say no. he also asked me to newyork for new years. and i was already to go but he said at the last minute he wasnt able to do the mtv show. so i really didnt care. i had a great time with my friends. this past week he was supposed to interview justin timberlake at the studios on feb 2nd before his concert and invited me and one of my friends. so everything was good to go and then i get a message on myspace from him saying he was out of the country and wouldnt be back til saturday moring. right there i knew somthing was up cause u wouldnt just cancel on a big star like justin. so i had the day off and all so me and my friends went to xm radio to c if he really worked there. well turns out that there is no record of him in there system. so there went the frist red flag. so i went to the concert anyways had a great time and when i woke up this morning i had another message on myspace saying to watch out for him he is a con. and that is how i came to this site. and the second red flag. well now i just received my credit card bill. it is usually $33 i only have my phone on that one. well the total was over 5000. he has gotten my credit card number somehow and booked hotels in miami resturants and a carnival cruise. thank god i'm not liable for any charges but if i would be he would not be a happy camper if i were to find him. so yea thats for the posting and letting me know of this dirtbag. amd thanks to linda. i spoke with her and i have friend in the police department. he has earged me to go to the sherriffs department and report this. i will be doing that the first thing in the morning.

thats my story

and to chris, it looks like he was playing us both at the same time and we had no way of knowing it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: