pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel's newest info!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Todd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Daniel's newest info! Reply with quote

First of all I would personally like to thank Linda for making and updating this site! If not I would never of known that this sleezeball was trying to con me! I will post my story soon, but for those of you that would like I would personally like to give all the information on Daniel that I know.

1) He is using the name A J Wright (has business cards and everything made up claiming to own a radio station called JayneFM)
2) His email that he is using is AJ1019@jaynefm.com
3) His myspace accnt is www.myspace.com/aj1019
4) He lives at 1600 Penn Plaza on the corner of 49th and Broadway in New York City. In a great apt that some poor soul is no doubt paying for, I forget what floor he is on but it's either the 7th or 15th (15th may be the roof I forget) and when you come out of the elevator you make a right and it's the last door on the left.
5) His cell phone number is 202-640-8328
6) He frequents bars when in NY like Therapy in Hell's Kitchen and Splash Bar, and loves to feed his stories to guys that he could never in a million years have a chance with! LoL It's actually quite comical, but most people (including myself) would laugh in his face if he ever dared approach them looking to hook up. So the way he does it, is lies about how much money he has and blah blah you all know his pathetic stories.

Hope this information helps, any questions please feel free to contact me at Housemuzik429@aol.com
And Linda please contact me if I can help in any way further
allkatz

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: jaynefm.com Reply with quote

Do you think the owner of jaynefm.com knows that creepie boy is using the web address?
juslmc

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there is a current case against him - or if we can do any sort of group case to put this guy away? He conned me last summer and really screwed up my life. There has to be something we can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: