pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I discovered my credit cards were maxed out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: I discovered my credit cards were maxed out Reply with quote

During my visit to Texas, "Brian" emailed me and phoned me repeatedly on my cell phone. During one of those phone conversations, "Brian" told me he needed airline tickets to return to Florida in order to find and secure advertisers for the show. I told him I didn't know how much money I had left on my credit card, but that it wasn't much. I agreed to pay for the round trip ticket, which he said he could get for $130, and he said he would pay for his own hotel and car rental. Later that day, "Brian" said that the credit card wouldn't go through when he tried to book his round trip airline ticket. He said he had also tried my other credit card number, and that, too, wouldn't go through. I phoned both of my credit card companies and discovered that both credit cards were maxed out. I wound up basically hyperventilating because I couldn't imagine why they were maxed out; when I left I'd had plenty of room on them. Being in Texas, I was unable to go through my credit card information to figure out what I had charged that could possibly have put me at my limit. I had to wait until I returned to New Jersey to find out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: