pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We schedule a return trip to Florida

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: We schedule a return trip to Florida Reply with quote

Only a few days after I returned, "Brian" said that Comcast had notified him that we had to film the next two shows during the following week because the studio was heavily booked during the next month and would be unable to film the TV show at any other time. I told him I had no idea how to do that since I had no way of paying for airline tickets, hotel, etc. He said that he would pay for the cost of his own airline ticket.

"Brian" started working on the script for the next two episodes of the television show. He said that he was paying outside talent to record the voice overs, etc. needed for the show. I was uncomfortable with all that he was doing; paying to help advance my company. I offered that when we did get advertisers for the show, I would split the proceeds with him after the cost of filming, travel, etc. "Brian" said that he would think about it.

"Brian" also prepared a media kit for potential advertisers on the show and printed up letterhead showing his own contact information as the contact point for Urangatang. He sent me a copy at my request, and it was chock full of typos. I corrected it and returned it to him, only to discover later that he was still using the version that was riddled with typos and grammatical problems.

"Brian" also told me that several merchants, both in Florida and elsewhere, were interested in advertising with us and that they were looking at purchasing substantial advertising packages; worth at least $5,000 a year. Names that he mentioned included the Waterside Shops, which he said is a local mall, and the Royal Caribbean cruise line. He also said that the Royal Caribbean had agreed to put us on one of their 4- or 7-day cruises so that we could go behind the scenes, filming the show. In addition, "Brian" said that he had secured agreement from MGM Universal to go behind-the-scenes, and film an episode of the TV show there.

"Brian" was also working on getting free hotel and car rental for us, and possibly free airline travel in exchange for promotion and advertising on our TV show. "Brian" also said, repeatedly, that he wanted to arrange office space in Florida when he moved down there; and that he would pay for it himself.

Several times, "Brian" asked for other credit card numbers in order to book this or book that, and each time I asked him to give me the web address or phone number so that I could book it myself. At that point, I didn't think he was the bad guy, but I was going into protective mode, just in case.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: