pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The facts about "Brian Night"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: The facts about "Brian Night" Reply with quote

"Brian Night's" real name is "Daniel Eugene Snook." He now apparently operates under the other pseudonyms of "Daniel Wess" and "Daniel McCoy".

I have his real address, his mother’s and father’s names and phone number, his social security number, his birthdate (May 23, 1985).

His supposed radio station doesn't exist. The call letters he gave me are phony (WWPL), and the frequency is blank (106.3 FM).

The business addresses that he claimed don't exist. I phoned and spoke to one place that would be next door if the address (500 East Wilson) actually existed, and the man (at the place, which sells tractors and is called "AG Center" assured me that they were at the end of the street and that there was no 500 East Wilson Boulevard. I likewise checked the existence of 500 West Wilson Boulevard, which also does not exist. I did notice, however, a church near the AG Center, and later realized that is the same church from which "Brian" faxed the signed nondisclosure to me. In going through our email logs, I realized that that his church is in the precarious position of also being exploited by him; a fact of which I have warned them.

During my sleuthing, I also located other people that "Brian" has defrauded, and I phoned one of those. He is the person who originally tipped me off (via a posting on the Internet) that "Brian Night" is a pseudonym, and giving what he THOUGHT was his real name -- "David Snook". Upon further research, I found an Internet post that linked a "Brian Night" to a "Daniel Snook" and realized that "Daniel Snook" was either his real name, or another alias. At any rate, "Daniel Snook" is the name by which his church knows him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: