pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My history with Daniel Snook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: My history with Daniel Snook Reply with quote

My name is Linda Norton. I own a web design company named "Urangatang Web Design, LLC". We are a Christian company that employs approximately 100 Christian web designers from around the world. We team our people together to produce custom websites for many customers; including those in ministry, Christian businesses, and secular businesses as well. My company has been in business since October 2001.

Everything that has transpired and is detailed in this report, has happened since the year 2005.

The bottom line is that Daniel Snook (a.k.a. "Brian Night", a.k.a. “Brian Wess”, “Brian McCoy”) has already stolen thousands of dollars from me via fraudulent charges against my credit cards, purchases he made in Florida, Delaware, and elsewhere, which I must pay for and which my credit card company will not chalk up to fraud because I supplied Daniel with the numbers in order to purchase an airline ticket. Daniel Snook (a.k.a. “Brian Night”, a.k.a. “Brian Wess”, “Brian McCoy”) has also potentially done irreparable damage since he has purported to be someone he's not, has filmed 4 TV shows with me, and daily met with numerous people in the Naples, Florida area, purporting to be the "Executive Vice President" of Urangatang Web Design. On a daily basis, he opened new accounts in my name, and directed companies (including limo services, Disney World, Universal, etc.) to send the bill to me. He also made additional charges to accounts he already opened without my authorization, including a hotel room worth at least $200 a day. He also apparently stole an advance check from my wallet, made it payable to himself for $1,300, and cashed it at his own bank. The bank returned the check because I had cancelled the account.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: