pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I too was conned!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jessica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: I too was conned!!! Reply with quote

My name is Jessica McKenzie and I was conned by Daniel Snook. I knew him as Brian Wess. I met him through a young man that I worked with at my previous job. When I first met him, he had a glorious job working radio in DC for Viacom. He told me he managed 12 radio stations (CBS Radio) up and down the east coast. He was also an Asst. Creative Director for MTV and he was on a LOGO show. The the best thing that he had going for him, he was about to star in new sitcom on Showtime called All about Ethan. His costars were to be Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Amber Henson and a few other people.

I was excited for him. I haven't met anyone before that had made it so big. (At this point, I have no reason not to believe him.) He told me he needed a makeup artist for his sitcom. I am a licensed makeup artist. Naturally he propositioned me for the job. I have to admit, I was hestitant, but he had an unbelievable contract for my employment. So I quit my job and accepted this new position as his makeup artist. The first appearance we had to make was at the 2006 Grammys. He told me he was cohosting the Red Carpet with Ryan Seacrest (who he claims to be very good friends with) and I needed to be there to do his appearance makeup. He bought me a dress and himself a new tux for this event. (I found out a couple of weeks later that he purchased these items with a fraudulent check.)

We flew to LA Feb. 8th on Southwest Airlines. When we checked in at the ticket counter that morning, that is when I had my first encounter with his real name. His ticket said Daniel Snook. When I asked about it, his reply was "the company flies me under a different name for security reasons." I really didn't think twice about it. We arrived in LA, had lunch, went to the hotel and got ready for the Grammys. When we arrived at the Staples Center he ran off the Red Carpet to get my media credentials. He was gone for awhile. When he came back he told me the Media Center was closed and no one could get my credentials for the Red Carpet. He sent me to my seat and told me he would meet in the theater. He showed up at the seats kinda early and had a story for me about the Red Carpet. E! and Viacom were fighting over who was allowed on the Red Carpet and since E! has exclusive rights to the Red Carpet a Viacom employee was not allowed to be aired. So in other words, he did not appear on TV like he said he was going to be because the networks were fighting.

We returned the next day. Our next scheduled visit was the next week. Feb. 13 through Feb. 15 for promo tapings of the show.

We flew out on Mon Feb. 13 on Frontier Airlines. Tapings were scheduled to take place on Feb. 14. When Feb. 14 rolled around, he had an excuse why we couldn't tape. Debra Messing was returning from Paris and had several delayed flights. Tuesday was over before I knew it. Wednesday rolls around and once again we did nothing but ride around in a limo. Everytime I asked about the tapings he had a reason or an excuse or would pulsefmonline.com me off. My flight left that evening, he was staying longer because the "producer" wanted him to. I couldn't wait to get away from him. He was driving me nuts!!

Friday, February 17, 2006 is when I discovered I had been conned. I checked my credit card statement and found unauthorized charges. That prompted me to make calls to Viacom. I called the NY office, they gave me the DC office's number. I called and asked for Brian Wess and they had no record of him. I called NY back and asked them to verify my employment. They could not, they referred my back to DC. DC had no records of me, so they referred to Showtime Networks. I called Showtime in LA and they were the ones to inform me that there was no sitcom and my contract was invalid.

I was furious. I when to the Hagerstown City Police where I discovered, Daniel Snook has a criminal record. The City Police recommended that I speak with the county police because I live outside city limits. I called the Washington County Sheriff's Dept and they sent a deputy to my house. See, Daniel's car was sitting in my driveway. I wanted to know if that vehicle was stolen. The deputy ran the VIN #, it wasn't stolen but he didn't have any other info to give me because it still had temp tags. He told me to tow the car and get a peace order. I had decided that the car wasn't leaving until I knew my personal information wasn't in there. The Sheriff's office was reluctant to help me because my matter (fraudulent contract) was a civil matter. I was very persistent. Finally I spoke with Liet. Knight at the Sheriff's dept. He's fabulous!! He listened to my story ran the Dealer # on the car and found out that the vehicle was purchased by bad check ($21,000+) and it was being repossessed that day. I also found out that my dress for the Grammys, bad check.

The car was repossessed in my driveway. Before the tow truck driver took the vehicle, we went through it. Yes, there was personal info on me and lots of others too. Not to mention, other incriminating things. Rest assure, if you are a victim and you think any of your information was in the car, the Sheriff's dept has everything. From that point, I was bound to do everything in my power to destroy Daniel Snook. I have since spoken with his previous probation officer, bail bondsman, a Det. actively working cases against him, lawyers, county commissioners and other victims.

He messed with the wrong person!!

Daniel, if you read this, I hope you're scared. Like I told you before I will be there to wave bye to you when you are hauled off to prison. Where I hope you rot to death!!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JESSICA, I TOO WAS CONNED BY BRIAN WEISS, HE CAME INTO MY PLACE OF BUSSINESS AND SAID HE NEEDED HIS HOME HE WAS BUILDING FURNISHED. HE IS VERY BELIEVABLE....FORTUNATLY I CAUGHT ON TO HIM BEFORE HE COULD DO ANY DAMAGED TO ME...APPARENTLY, HE WAS CONNING US BOTH ABOUT THE SAME TIME...HE ALSO INVITED ME TO THE GRAMMY'S.... TELLING ME HE WOULD BE HELPING HOST THEM...I'M SO GLAD I SAID NO..HE ALSO SAID HE WAS GIONG TO HIRE A MAKE-UP ARTIST, TO TRAVEL WITH HIM.HE WOULD TRY TO GO TO GREAT LENGHTS TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE HIM...WELL I FOUND OUT THERE NEVER WAS A HOUSE BEING BUILT...WHAT A SURPRISE...AND HE WOULD CALL ME ASKING FAVORS THAT HAD NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH DECORATING HIS "HOME"..... THE LAST STRAW WAS HIM CALLING ME VERY EARLY A SATURDAY MORNING IN FEB. SAYING HE HAD JUST GOTTEN BACK INTO TOWN AND THERE WAS A MIX UP WITH THE LIMO AND PAYMENT .HE WANTED ME TO BRING HIM CASH OUT TO GOD KNOWS WHERE...I TOLD HIM NO WHICH I DON'T THINK HE WAS VERY HAPPY ABOUT. I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM I GUESS HE REALIZED I HAD CAUGHT ON. I'M SO SORRY THIS HAPPEN TO YOU AND THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE. HE ALSO TOLD ME HE HAD A JOB OPENING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANT,WITH BIG PROMISES OF SALARY AND TRAVEL....I WOULD BE HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT HIM AND HELP YOU IN ANY WAY TO PUT HIM WHERE HE BELONGS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: