pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still at it in H-Town

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
safricanguy83

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Still at it in H-Town Reply with quote

Ms/Mrs. Linda,

I just wanted to tell you a little bit of my experience with Daniel Snook. I know for a fact that he used to work for the Best Buy in Frederick, MD where I was working at the time and he took the company for several thousand dollars before his last day with the company. We attempted to contact him and were in the process of pressing charges, when he dropped off the face of the planet..... well..... Interestingly enough, I was at Deer Park a few nights ago, February 13th-14th and saw Daniel Snook - aka - DJ Snookers (or so that's what I was told) behind the DJ booth...... well, little did I know, but APPARENTLY, and this is currently not public information, but he has bought out Deer Park Lodge in Hagerstown, MD. I found this to be of interesting information and since I have checked your website with those that have been practically screwed by him, I thought I would send this e-mail and let you know. I am concerned that the previous owners are not quite safe yet, as he is capable of so much treachery, I highly doubt that the massive check that is "written out" will clear with problems.

I don't wish to disclose my name, as my profession could be hindered by being linked with any kind of slander, but if you wish to contact me, you are more then welcome to use the private message feature from this website. This is just an FYI and again, I found it rather interesting.

Sincerely, in regards to a disappointing excuse of a human,
A concerned citizen.

P.S. I did come to find out that apparently he is currently on probation and his next court date is scheduled for the 23rd of February. I do forget the charge, but I did check it out on the Maryland Judiciary System with his full name.... 32 cases, 3 or 4 still active.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: