pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Brian" offers to help my church and me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: "Brian" offers to help my church and me Reply with quote

Sometime in the first or second week of March, I mentioned to "Brian" that my church was doing a production of "Jesus Christ Superstar". He said that he wanted to help us and offered to run the sound equipment. I was uncomfortable with that offer because "Brian" was located in Maryland and he would have to get here and stay here for about 5 days, plus practice, just to help out with a church production, which seemed to me like a big waste of his valuable time. However he was so insistent that I offered to find out if he would be able to help in some way.

A few days later, "Brian" offered to provide free tickets (worth $100 each) for all 50 of the youth in my church's youth group. (I am a youth leader at my church.) I was blown away and told him I thought that was just too generous an offer, and that I had to turn it down. He insisted, nonetheless, and wanted to come to my church to speak to our youth group. A few days after that, "Brian" called and said there was a big tradeshow in Washington DC in about 6 weeks and that he had already paid $1,400 to rent a 6 foot booth space. He wanted to know if I wanted to co-exhibit with him, at no cost to me. I gratefully accepted since we need all the business we can get.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: