pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniels New Job May 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bar

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:15 am    Post subject: Daniels New Job May 2010 Reply with quote

hi linda...

Ive been tryin to post some new info i got on daniel and i am unable to do it... anyways i'll let you know

so daniel has a new company he has started

Time Travel

He is going by the name Dan Alexander
Travel Agent/ President

he has a PO Box 618
Funkstown MD 21734

a new website
www.traveltimemd.com
dan@traveltimemd.com

a new cell phone 240-310-7081

the website is a joke. you cant find anything out about his company.. its kinda funny

oh and the last time i saw him he was drivin a brand new black SUV with temp taps on it.. and yes he still lives with his parents on Bushwillow way in hagerstown.
LindaNorton

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: His travel site was shut down Reply with quote

With apologies... I apparently deleted a posting by SOMEBODY to the site that was real. (We get so much spam that I have to go through every morning and do this monster cleanup. In my zeal to de-spam it, I deleted a real entry and couldn't see who had posted it.) The posting said:

Quote:
i know his travel agency website has been shut down. anything else court related?

Just FYI, folks, if you have anything you want to post, please email me and let me know you're doing a real post. Those stupid spammers put hundreds of postings on the site every day and it's a little bit hard to see through all the crud-ola they put on the site. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: