pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel Was Arrested today in Maryland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDD1210

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:23 am    Post subject: Daniel Was Arrested today in Maryland Reply with quote

I am sorry this creep has caused so many people so much pain! Daniel (or "AJ" as he was known to my son's Christian rock band) was taken into custody today by the FBI after trying to scam a number of people, along with my son and his friends/bandmates, in the name of promoting the band and getting their first song onto XM Radio, etc. Somewhat luckily their damage was more along the line of dashed hopes than financial ruin (based on what they know so far!!!! We all have our fingers crossed!).

I'll get my son and his friends to write and tell you the whole story! I will be following all of this very closely!
maURA MEADOWS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets hope this time, he gets what he deserves!!!
slpyle2006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Well he has now been let go. Reply with quote

Well Daniel has been let go.(rolls eyes) He was being held because he using a stolen credit card to pay for the studio time of the guys' band. Well I literally just got a call that law enforcement let him go because he didnt have the actual card on him when they picked him up. He is now back out there. However it is not only the band that is having this problem, its now the studio and the recording company as well. MCI still hasn't been able to serve him as far as I know. We will get him and he will be prosecuted. Just please keep us in your prayers.
-Steph
Jdvorak212

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mr. Dave, I dont think weve ever met. I am the guy who recently quit your son's band because of "aj". I had my suspicions of him, which I told to all the guys in the band. Thats actually the whole reason I quit. He has harmed me as well, seeing as how I was also in the band, and he has some personal info on me. I just hope that he gets caught and nailed for all the people including the band guys, for what he has done. He deserves everything he gets.

Its in God's hands!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: