pulsefmonline.com Forum Index pulsefmonline.com
Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Almost Conned

Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmax81

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Almost Conned Reply with quote

Back in April and May of 2007 I had dealings with "AJ Chapman" who originally contacted me through myspace and told me he was a radio personality for Kiss FM Networks. He was moving to Boston to host the afternoon radio show for Kiss 108 FM and was looking for friends in the area.

Fortunately for me, I caught on to his schemes pretty quickly (a quick google search turned up questionable things and all the information I had could not be verified). He is very smooth, in that he stayed in swanky hotels, paid for expensive meals while in town, and had slick and real-looking commercials on his myspace page(s).

While in Boston, he also used a few other aliases, conned many individuals and also some entertainment companies and even a cruise line. He used Kiss 108 logos frauduently and purported to represent CBS Radio Network.

His alleged association with CBS Radio was what actually put me on guard, because he had somehow conned a restaurant into thinking CBS was paying for a dinner that I attended and, because I complained to the restaurant via email about their service, they called CBS Radio who emailed me asking for details about "AJ".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    pulsefmonline.com Forum Index -> Daniel Snook... by hook or by crook All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: